Do Hospital Awards Drive Consumer Decisions?
Wednesday, August 28 | Noon–1:00 p.m. Central
Access information will be e-mailed to registrants prior to the call.
Are you spending too much promoting hospital awards? Take an eye-opening look at what health care consumers really think of hospital quality awards and how these rankings drive their health care decisions. During this engaging discussion, you'll take a deep dive into data from an online survey that Wax conducted to reach 1,000 consumers nationwide and discover if promoting awards actually moves the needle. The data was equally collected across the four Census Bureau-designated regions and cross-tabulated by income, gender and age to provide meaningful insights to any U.S. hospital. Join us for a 60-minute presentation that will provide actionable insights to polish your brand and drive patient volume.
1. Which award programs have the best marketing payback, and how to use them to support consumers' care decisions
2. Which regions and demographic groups respond most favorably to hospital awards
3. How quality awards inform how patients select their outpatient, emergency and specialty care providers
4. How to maximize ad dollars by promoting your awards to the right audience in the right channel
5. How the right messaging can ensure that your marketing efforts inspire action
Note: If you are a first time Adobe Connect User, using Google calendar or accessing the webinar via a smartphone, click here for step by step instructions.