The Future Role of the Healthcare Strategist
NOTE: to view the video in HD, please click here. Allow time for the video to buffer before play.
Everyone knows that the healthcare landscape is shifting rapidly—that the field is in the midst of a radical transformation and the rate of change is accelerating. Healthcare strategists, and their senior leaders, are tasked with anticipating the implications of ongoing changes and then applying their findings to their markets.
This report offers unprecedented thought leadership into how healthcare organizations should approach healthcare strategy issues in the coming years. It is both goal-oriented and tactical in nature, and offers new insight into how hospitals and health systems should understand, react to, and anticipate broad marketplace trends.
>> SHSMD Members, Download Bridging Worlds: The Future Role of the Healthcare Strategist.
(Member login required. Click here for login assistance. Not a member? Join today!)
>> Nonmembers, Register FREE to Download Bridging Worlds: The Future Role of the Healthcare Strategist.
- New! Bridging New Paths: Competencies Needed for Transformational Healthcare Strategists (Society members who attended the SHSMD Connections 2015 annual conference can download a recording of this session. Registration code required.)
- New! Q&A With SHSMD's Ruth Padilla Portacci
- New! PowerPoint Template (Member login required)
- H&HN Article: "Closing the Strategy Gap"
- Video for Senior Leaders (3 min)
- SHSMD U Webcast Recording (90 min)