The Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development recently released the report Bridging Worlds: The Future Role of the Health Care Strategist, a look into how the health care strategy professions will need to meet emerging industry changes.
Learn more about this intriguing project and the innovative design process, which yielded new insights from strategy professionals and executives working both inside and outside health care.
Participants were introduced to the five major implications that will help hospitals and care systems prepare for the future:
- Be nimble to exceed the rate of change
- Tell stories, create experiences
- Integrate and co-create
- Erase boundaries of business
- Generate data-driven insight
- Moderator: Diane Weber, RN, Executive Director for the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development
- Jeffrey Kraut, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Informatics for North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Donna Teach, Chief Marketing and Communication Officer for Nationwide Children's Hospital
View the presentation slides only.
Click the view item link below to watch this webinar.