Recruiting the right providers for your organization is a complicated and key procedure that requires a strategic plan, implemented by skilled professionals. But that’s only the first step. Executing the critical next steps, onboarding and retention efforts, can help prevent physician turnover and significant revenue loss.
Join the webcast on May 8, 11:00am CT/12:00 pm ET as Tammy Tiller-Hewitt, CEO of Tiller-Hewitt, and Carrie Bennett, Marketware’s VP of Client Strategy, team up to share best practices that have helped to recruit, onboard, and retain top providers to hundreds of hospitals across the nation. Explore how others are using strategy, data, and technology to hardwire the recruitment process, accelerate practice ramp-up, and achieve long-term retention.
In this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Identify the critical factors for successful recruitment
- Apply a systematic approach to onboarding that can result in long-term retention
- Define team member roles and responsibilities for creating a seamless continuum—from recruitment through retention
- Gain advantages by leveraging technology and data to achieve alignment
Tammy Tiller-Hewitt, FACHE, President & CEO, Tiller-Hewitt HealthCare Strategies
Carrie Bennett, FACHE, VP, Client Strategy, Marketware
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.