In picking a home, it’s said that location is everything. In healthcare, the forces of consumerization are making location a new must-win challenge for connecting providers and patients. Investing in getting “location right” becomes more important as systems:
- Localize: as services relocate to be closer to patients.
- Grow: to operate in new geographies, sometimes around the globe.
- Transform: to offer totally new services.
- Mobilize: to connect providers, patients, and resources all which may be on-the-go.
The team behind the Hospital Digital Index (HDX) will share their research on the rise of the “mobile majority” which now typifies visitors to healthcare sites. They’ll share best-practice examples of systems who have made location-smart experiences which smooth their patients journey to care.
Examples will include ways hospitals use digital design to: simplify care selection, present location choices, customize mobile experiences, and some bold ideas using digital wayfinding make arriving simpler.
Dave Wieneke, originated the HDX assessment framework while leading the healthcare practice at Connective DX
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.