Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD Education Recorded Webinar
Our jobs as marketers aren’t done when a consumer becomes a patient. In order to best facilitate deeply personalized experiences across the entire care continuum, marketing needs to fully understand the patient journey – including interactions occurring in clinical and non-clinical spaces.
Patient journey mapping exercises support marketing as an investment center (and not cost center) through the identification of opportunities for improved operational effectiveness, such as providing reminders and best practices pre-clinical encounter, guiding patients through recovery with prescribed post-care follow-ups and ongoing preventative nurturing and cross-selling.
Attendees of this webcast will learn best practices for mapping the patient journey, overlaying effective communication streams and documenting and delivering programmatic recommendations.
Register now to learn how to:
- Identify and quickly address gaps in the patient journey
- Develop multichannel campaigns to acquire and retain patients
- Create targeted, tracked content strategies that engage patients
- Build lifelong patients through strategic programs
- Deliver experiences that generate revenue and improve profitable growth
- Measure the success from achieving the perfect customer experience
Gary Druckenmiller, Evariant
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.