Changes in technology, patient mix and reimbursement require today’s marketing and planning teams to be laser-focused when it comes to developing and executing growth initiatives. Whether it’s a deep dive into internal encounters and referrals, market share research, shared patient analysis or partnering with outreach teams to understand insights from the field, data is the key to understanding and maximizing the key patient pipelines that drive your cardiovascular program.
Learn how hospitals and health systems are using five key data elements to ensure Cupid’s arrow hits the right targets at the right time.
By participating in this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Identify the five common sources of data that planning teams need to uncover growth opportunities
- Review internal and external data trends that can be used to uncover key patient pipelines
- Quantify opportunities to improve network integrity
- Leverage claims data to reveal ROI
Carrie Bennett, VP, Client Strategy, Marketware
Katie Alexander, Director, Physician Relations, Tampa General Hospital
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.