Join our panel of experts as they discuss how using a data-driven approach can positively impact your outreach program. Learn how, by incorporating key data elements in your planning efforts, you will better understand your market position and key network connections and uncover opportunities to strengthen service line performance. They will also discuss how you can leverage technology to initiate, monitor and measure your team’s outreach efforts including how to articulate your team’s contributions when meeting with leadership.
- Understanding the benefits of a data-driven approach to strategic planning and outreach
- Develop a list of key data sources that can support physician liaisons and service line leaders
- Consider specific questions your teams can ask to uncover key trends and opportunities
- Review examples from the field that demonstrate how a data-driven approach has contributed to success
Katie Alexander, Manager, Physician Relations, Tampa General Hospital
Carrie Bennet, VP, Client Strategy, Marketware
Josh Cameron, Marketing Manager, Oncology Consultants
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.