Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD Education Recorded Webinar
Voice search continues to grow in health care during COVID-19. Health care organizations looking to improve patient volumes during and post pandemic should attend this webinar. Increasing patient acquisition, engagement, and retention is hard enough on its own, but add a pandemic to the mix, and it becomes clear that understanding how voice search plays a role is vital.
Both Yelp and Chatmeter will share actionable insight around voice search and health consumer behavior changes during COVID-19.
Last year, 19.1 million people turned to voice search for health care-related questions. Health care use cases for voice assistants are growing quickly and sites like Yelp and Google are at the forefront of delivering local voice search results.
Join Chatmeter’s Head of Healthcare, Giselle Bardwell and Yelp’s Senior Enterprise Account Director, Caroline Hulbert as they discuss Voice Engine Optimization (VEO) best practices for health care services.
Join this webinar to uncover:
- The growth of voice search adoption in health care.
- The ‘Patient Intent’ when using voice search.
- How COVID-19 is changing the landscape of local search.
- Yelp and the importance of voice search during COVID-19.
- How to build a VEO strategy centered on patient acquisition.
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.