We all know a website is never done, but health systems often struggle to keep momentum after a large site redesign. Team members move onto new projects, external partners go away, and digital teams can end up in “firefighting mode” rather than advancing their vision for better digital customer experiences. But it doesn’t need to be this way.
Hear how Boston Children’s Hospital and Northwestern Medicine have structured their people, processes, and technology to create ongoing operational capabilities for sustainable post-launch success.
- Practical tips for prioritizing post-launch projects
- Seven essential competencies for digital teams to establish
- How to build a business case for ongoing investment in digital programs
- Staffing models for content and technology governance
- The role of measurement and testing in improving digital patient experiences
The webcast will feature William Gagnon of Boston Children’s Hospital and Stephen Strong of Northwestern Medicine. Moderated by Jeff Cram of Connective DX, these digital leaders will share their first-hand experiences managing digital strategies and operations post launch.
Jeff Cram, Co-founder, Connective DX
Stephen Strong, Director of Digital Marketing, Northwestern Medicine
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.