When it comes to patient engagement, marketing plays an essential role as health systems recognize the need to extend the relationship with a patient beyond the point of care. With the right tools, hospitals and health systems can better acquire, retain and engage patients, beyond the point of care, to provide a unique and personalized healthcare experience. Marketing automation technology should be a key part of the healthcare marketer’s arsenal to achieve these goals. From supporting automated communications to delivering personalized “journey-based” interactions, marketing automation can drive increased conversions and optimize campaign execution through efficiencies and real-time feedback.
This presentation will explore what marketing automation (MA) is, how it works, and what it can be used for in a healthcare setting. In addition, attendees will learn:
- Best practices for getting started with MA
- How other organizations made the transition from “Before MA” to “After MA
- What impacts that transition has on budgets, staff, planning, and go-to-market approaches
- Where MA fits within the marketing mix and MarTech stack
- Some of the benefits and results that have been realized from MA
Gary Druckenmiller, Marketing Practice, Leader, Evariant
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.