Members and Nonmembers:
View the recording
Medical Staff Development Planning in 2021
SHSMD Sponsored Webinar
Health System strategic objectives are increasingly focused on improving access and overall customer experience. However, many Health Systems are finding gaps in their deployment of their provider resources that are creating barriers which are hard to surmount - access to the right provider, in the right location, at the right time, and with the right provider capability. To address this, Health Systems must greatly enhance the way they evaluate how their provider strategy will support the health system’s overall strategic vision, particularly in the area of Medical Staff Development Planning.
Join this FREE webinar to ensure your organization is addressing the most critical components of an effective medical staff development.
Effective Strategic Medical Staff Development Planning Encompasses the Following Elements:
1. Tailoring Market Definitions for Making Strategic Decisions
2. Understanding Utilization of the Care Continuum by Patients within the Market
3. Identifying Supply, Capacity, and Capability Gaps by Specialty
4. Identifying Succession Planning Dynamics by Specialty
5. Defining Existing Capacity Within the Health System’s Current Network of Practices and Providers
6. Defining Ideal Mix of Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals
7. Leveraging Stakeholder Observations and Insights
PLUS! Click here to download a PDF version of HSG’s newest white paper, “Health System Medical Staff Development Planning: Improving Access, Building Provider Capabilities, and Facilitating Strategic Growth”, following the webinar.
Sponsored by HSG.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.