For health care strategic planners and marketers who are already burdened by major organizational initiatives, developing a strategy around changing consumer expectations can seem overwhelming. This webcast will break down this complex challenge into practical advice in three key areas:
- Organize your consumer insights
- Reevaluate your value proposition
- Broaden your view of consumer experience
Using findings from the 2017 Kaufman Hall Healthcare Consumerism Index, this webcast will help you understand and respond to changing consumer needs in a measured way that targets high-impact activities.
After this webcast participants will be able to:
- Explain how consumer expectations are changing
- Identify three ways to analyze consumer-related data
- Describe the process for creating a consumer-focused value proposition
- Identify the most important elements of longitudinal consumer experience
Paul Crnkovich, Managing Director, Kaufman Hall
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.