The future belongs to those who are able to discover, plan for, communicate and adapt to the evolving health care landscape. As a health care strategist, how do you add greater value to your organization, broaden the impact of your role, and help shape the future of our field? Bridging Worlds: The Future Role of the Health Care Strategist helps strategy professionals successfully navigate their organizations through turbulent times with the specific toolkit of attributes and skills necessary for future success.
- Understand some of the new concepts included in the second edition of Bridging Worlds, released in 2017
- Identify critical emerging trends impacting the health care landscape
- List five implications for the strategist
- Describe some of the skills and behavioral attributes key to the strategist’s role
- Share examples of how individuals and organizations are using Bridging Worlds to help close skill gaps and strengthen strategic performance
Diane Weber, Executive Director, SHSMD