As we make our way into 2019, many of us are thinking about our Marketing Resolutions and how we can improve our marketing strategies for success this year. With consumer experience at the forefront of patient acquisition and retention, it is crucial that we prioritize our consumers by actualizing these Top Marketing Initiatives.
Join us on Wednesday, February 20th as Gary Druckenmiller, VP of Customer Success at Evariant, discusses the top drivers of success that must be on your 2019 marketing roadmap. The presentation will dive into new marketing strategies, share advice for resources planning, and discuss the essential marketing metrics you need to start tracking now.
Join us for this webinar for an in-depth discussion on:
- Using data effectively to drive strategic decisions
- Exceeding consumer expectations with proactive call centers
- Mapping your patient journeys to earn patients for life
- Transforming the consumer behavior experience with integrated CRM and CMS engagement
- Retaining patients through ongoing cross-selling programs
Gary Druckenmiller, Jr. is Vice President of Customer Success at Evariant. He functions as lead strategist, digital marketing thought leader and C-level executive sponsor for all Evariant enterprise clients, primarily focused on advising health system leadership of opportunistic methods find, guide, and keep patients for life--ultimately leading to optimized growth through smarter patient acquisition and retention. Prior to Evariant, Gary served as Vice President for Harte-Hanks, responsible for healthcare digital strategy and deliverables including multi-channel campaigns, paid digital media, social media, CRM and analytics. Gary has been with Evariant for 10 years and can be heard often on the healthcare speaking circuit. Gary has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Bentley University.
* SHSMD U Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.