Predictive analytics answers the primary question - Who are the most likely candidates for health services? Healthcare systems, no matter what level they are currently using analytics and predictive modeling, can enhance and optimize their targeted marketing efforts by incorporating predictive modeling. And, with the shift to value-based healthcare that is necessitating proactive healthcare, predictive modeling can help by strategically targeting patients who need preventative care. This webinar will explore the basics of predictive modeling, two types of models, steps to take after models, and campaign strategies and testing.
- Learn what predictive analytics do in healthcare
- Understand the different types of models generated
- Understand how predictive models can help in the shift to value-based healthcare
- Learn what steps are needed to take after models are created
- Hear about campaign strategies and testing approaches
William B. Disch, PhD, Director of Analytics, Evariant
*Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor.