Health Care Marketing Plans That Work
Resource type: Publication
A marketing plan serves as the blueprint for all marketing efforts. This new publication by from SHSMD authored by renowned health care marketing expert David Marlowe provides marketers from hospitals, health systems, medical practices and other health care organizations with a comprehensive overview of the major elements of a marketing plan including:
- Performing a market audit
- Developing a market position
- Formulating marketing objectives, strategies and actions
- Establishing marketing measures
- Determining return on investment.
Throughout the book, Marlowe highlights best practices that are key to success in today’s highly competitive landscape. The publication also includes practical examples to assist you with marketing planning, as well as valuable insights from marketing professionals in the field.