Insights From the SHSMD Executive Dialogue: Leading Change
Topics: Customer Experience, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning
Resource type: Guide / Report NEW!
Senior healthcare leaders recently gathered in Phoenix at the 2017 SHSMD Executive Dialogue for a collaborative emphasis on Leading Change. Great attention was given to leading change, the challenges of a changing organization, and the need to remain nimble while influencing others through a successful change journey.
Healthcare leaders engaged in rich discussions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Leading Change in Healthcare Organizations
- Evolution Strategy
- Value-Based Contracting to Support Population Health
- Lessons on Consumer-Driven Healthcare
- Insights and Implications on accelerating change in healthcare
The panel of executives, from Columbia Business School, Banner Health, and Montefiore HealthSystem, shared their innovative approaches for communicating effective change leadership and ways to implement clear communication for future vison and alignment:
- Todd D. Jick, PhD, Professor of Management, Columbia Business School
- Peter S. Fine, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Banner Health
- Stephen Rosenthal, Senior Vice President, Population Health Management, Montefiore Health System