- How do I join SHSMD?
Click here for instructions on joining SHSMD.
- What is my username?
Your username is your primary e-mail address—the address to which SHSMD e-mails are sent. Any non-e-mail SHSMD usernames you may have previously used are no longer active.
- What is my password?
Your password is between 8 and 20 characters, includes at least one numeral and one letter, and has no spaces or symbols. To reset your password, click the Forgot password? link on the login page, or contact SHSMD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.422.3888 for assistance.
Note: The password-reset function only works for registered users. Please click here to register if you have not done so already, and a link to set your password will be e-mailed to you.
- How can I update my username?
Contact SHSMD at email@example.com or 312.422.3888 to update your primary e-mail address. If you are able to log in, you can update your primary e-mail address online.
- How can I update my password?
Once logged in, you can update your password here.
- Why can’t I view SHSMD online resources?
The following browsers are known to be compatible:
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
In your browser, you must enable:
- Cookies (for login functionality)
Both of these options are usually enabled by default. In addition, you should enable style sheets. All colors and fonts set via style sheets, and the intended presentation of the data is only achieved if style sheets are utilized.
If you still can't access SHSMD resources, clear your web browsers cookies:
- Open web browser
- Press the following keyboard keys together, Ctrl + Shift + Delete
- One of the following windows will display depending on which web browser you are using
*Delete Browsing History (Internet Explorer)
*Clear Browsing Data (Google Chrome)
*Clear All History (Firefox)
- Click the Delete, Clear browsing data or Clear Now button to clear the browsers cookies
- Exit out of the browser and re-launch the browser
- Try to log-in again and click on a member-only resource
- Why am I not receiving SHSMD e-mails?
To ensure your successful receipt of SHSMD e-mails, please flag firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as a safe sender.
If you continue having difficulty receiving SHSMD e-mails after flagging firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as a safe sender, please provide the following information to your IT representative for whitelisting:
IP address: 18.104.22.168
Prepend domain: http://send.aha.org
Return path: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sender header: No
- Why can’t I open Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Acrobat (PDF) documents?
If you are unable to open a file found on the SHSMD website, follow these steps to obtain the file:
1. Right click on the document name
2. Select "save target"
3. Save the document to your computer
Please feel free to contact SHSMD at email@example.com or 312.422.3888 for assistance. We look forward to helping you.