Imagine utilizing predictive analytics and interactive mapping to identify unsaturated market areas full of unmet patient demand, overlay ideal payer mix projections, and forecasting future financial success. Healthcare providers can now create predictive, neighborhood level strategic plans for optimization of urgent, FEDs, primary/specialty care practices and even micro-hospitals. The collaboration of Hammes Company, the nation’s leading healthcare project management and consulting company, and Real Estate Strategies (RES), a foremost expert in predictive analytics-driven strategies, will introduce healthcare leaders to advanced predictive analytic tools historically used by retailers through an ambulatory case study with Howard University and Citrus Valley Health Partners.
- Martin Kleinbart, Chief Strategy Officer, Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Anthony Freeman, Vice President of Real Estate Development, Howard University
- Rex Holloway, Regional Vice President, Hammes Company
- Craig Beam, Chief Cultivation Officer, Real Estate Strategies, Inc.
- Charles Black, Chief Executive Office, Real Estate Strategies, Inc.
Members, to view this protected content, log in above.