Using the Bridging Worlds report, we will examine how New York Univeristy Langone Medical Center (NYULMC) implemented mind map themes:
- Be nimble to exceed the rate of change. In response to market pressures, NYULMC quickly aligned physicians.
- Tell stories. Create experiences. NYULMC developed stories in which protagonists (other physicians) improved quality, lowered costs, and attained financial incentives.
- Integrate and co-create. NYULMC's steering committee enabled and encouraged input into process improvement.
- Erase boundaries of business. NYULMC strengthened its physician partnerships to lower costs and improve quality.
- Generate data-driven insight. A Physician dashboard provided doctors with insights on where to improve performance.
Members, to view this protected content, log in above.