SHSMD Education 2020 Sponsored Webinar
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
12-1pm CT / 1-2pm ET
COVID-19 made it abundantly clear that hospitals must have a strong digital communications platform to meet the operational needs of providing health care in a crisis. Piedmont Healthcare’s mobile platform PiedmontNow was at the ready when the pandemic hit allowing the health system to immediately update protocols to manage patient flows and communicate essential information to their community in real time. This presentation demonstrates how Piedmont’s outstanding digital front door platform creates a patient-centric, hassle-free experience that will guide the system’s recovery to the new normal of health care.
- Demonstrate the essential features of a digital front door platform including, online and mobile scheduling, physician ratings, contactless care, online and mobile scheduling, patient portal optimization, intelligent mobile wayﬁnding and more.
- Deﬁne the competitive advantages of implementing a multi-channel digital front door experience including hassle-free appointment scheduling and optimization of patient portals
- Demonstrate how a door to door, mobile wayﬁnding experience can accelerate adoption of a hospital’s digital front door platform
- Assess the ROI of a system’s digital front door platform based on real time analytics and marketing KPIs
Sponsored by Gozio Health.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.