Definition: Grow and change continuously throughout your career. Acquire new skills, adapt with the changing environment and proactively develop new skills to advance your expertise.
Relates to: Be Nimble to Exceed the Rate of Change
- Ask for help when you do not understand something.
- Observe more experienced employees at work.
- Try new ways of doing things and exploring alternative methods.
- Practice what has been learned already.
- Find ways to develop new skills by enrolling in training programs, online seminars or other education outside of work.