Definition: Challenge the status quo, stand up and advocate for an idea or position even in the face of uncertainty and opposition.
Relates to: Be Nimble to Exceed the Rate of Change
- When something makes you uneasy or alarmed, examine why.
- Choose something to initiate, then take action.
- Practice courageous patience by developing the ability to stay the course.
- Take calculated risks in the direction of moving forward. Do everything possible to minimize risks.
- Consider the worst possible outcome but then dare to go forward.