Definition: Intellectually curious and willing to ask questions to further understanding.
Relates to: Generate Data-Driven Insight
- Research publications and blogs and reserve 2 hours weekly to review and stay abreast of new ideas. Forward interesting learnings.
- Seek out others from whom to learn.
- Learn to ask great questions; don’t be so eager to get to an answer or solution. Be willing to ask dumb questions.
- Be mindful. Try to become more conscious of curiosity.
- Avoid routine. Set routines can be an active enemy of curiosity.
- Take courses that will challenge your mind.
- Take up an interest in riddles and puzzles.