Definition: Maneuver through complex political situations effectively and quietly; be sensitive to individual and organizational motivations.
Relates to: Erase Boundaries of Business
- Partner with your boss.
- Be a 360 team player; have a wide network of relationships.
- Know your organization’s power hierarchies.
- Practice subtle self-promotion, without taking credit for others' accomplishments or diminishing the achievements of others.
- Connect with influencers.
- Be interested and excited about the business.