Futurescan 2018–2023: Health Care Trends and Implications provides wide-ranging insights on the important issues facing hospital and health system leaders over the next five years. In particular, the report provides important evidence of progress in health care’s transition from volume to value.
Join renowned futurist Dr. Ian Morrison for a webcast on the latest edition of SHSMD’s annual guide to health care trends. Morrison will provide an overview of Futurescan articles written by thought and opinion leaders on the following important topics:
- The future of value-based care
- What’s next in health care consumerism
- The importance of health care cybersecurity
- How providers can advance health equity
- The transformation of emergency care
- Health care facilities of the future
- The emerging role of employers in health care
- Trends in provider-sponsored health plans
Ian Morrison, PhD, Author, Consultant, and Futurist
The expert insights in the publication are supported by data from an exclusive national survey of health care leaders.
Order a 15-pack of Futurescan 2018–2023: Health Care Trends and Implications for your leadership team!