DateThu, Jul 07, 2022, 12:00 PM – Thu, Jul 07, 2022, 01:00 PM
Defending and justifying health care marketing and communication budgets and staff seems like a part of everyday life. A Steering Committee of your peers has helped identify the best information to collect for benchmarking – data that can be used to justify budgets and compare yourself to like organizations.
This webinar is designed to share preliminary aggregate data on those hospitals who have submitted complete data for SHSMD’s 2021 By the Numbers MarCom Benchmarking and how that compares to prior years. Join us to learn more about your peers – and consider how this data might help your budget plans for the future.
This webinar will seek to answer the following questions:
- What functions are marketing/communications departments performing?
- How many full-time equivalents (FTEs) staff these departments?
- What are the actual expenses for each operating area?
- To what degree are marketing and communication departments leveraging different modes of social media?
- What types of services are typically outsourced?