DateTue, Mar 14, 2023, 12:01 AM – Tue, Apr 18, 2023, 12:00 AM
Staying at the forefront of health care communications is critical to as we move forward in navigating the new normal.
Updated with new trends, strategies and case studies, this SHSMD credential series features expert faculty who will share key trends impacting communication professionals, identify and develop new skillsets and guide you through a cumulative and collaborative activity that will result in an actionable plan to help you solve current and emerging challenges.
- Internal and external communications strategies.
- The evolution of the digital workspace.
- Brand journalism and content—earned, owned and paid.
- Developing a strategic framework for communications and measuring the impact.
- Strategic advice for becoming a trusted senior advisor, developing new skills and influencing meaningful change.
By the end of the series, participants will:
- Immerse in key trends impacting health care communications professionals from industry experts.
- Build skills in developing strategic communication and change management solutions.
- Grow as trusted advisors and effective change agents.
- Apply these learnings to real-world challenges.
- The course culminates with an individual use case assignment developed throughout the course focused around a specific challenge. Faculty and fellow course attendees will provide counsel and input during the final module webinar.
Use Case Assignment
Participants will be asked to identify a use case problem/challenge that they are currently facing in their role.
Throughout the series, faculty will guide them through the process of identifying goals, implementation strategies, and evaluation steps for that use case.
A template will be provided and introduced early in the course, and discussion questions and content throughout the course will help guide them through the template and use case process.
Faculty and fellow course attendees will provide counsel and input and participants will walk away with an actionable plan for that use case, and template for future challenges.