Live webinar: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. Central
Watch the webinar recording.
According to Trillian Health, 38M people generated 96M telehealth visits during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic. Providers have thus adopted telehealth at a massive scale. This surge has shown the value of virtual visits — as well as revealed pain points in the provider experience. This webinar, based on original research conducted by Optum, will discuss past, current and predicted use of telehealth. Speakers will also share how providers and health systems can prepare for future care delivery models, which may look very different from what we have today.
- Understand current provider frustrations with telehealth appointments
- Discuss the overall pros and cons of virtual care
- Examine what the health care industry can do to address the pain points
- Conceptualize how digital technology within health care can still retain the human element
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.