Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD Education Recorded Webinar
Today’s savvy consumers are increasingly using digital channels to access care. 51% of patients have scheduled an appointment online and 70% prefer a provider that offers digital reminders. What should a health system consider when engaging these patients? Our panel will address digital strategies that can create a better consumer experience while helping improve patient access to quality care.
During this webinar, our panel will discuss:
- Expanding access across digital touchpoints, platforms and service lines
- Evaluating the search and scheduling experience to ensure it meets patients’ and providers’ needs
- Establishing engagement touchpoints to reduce no shows, communicate prescription refills and encourage preventive care
- Metrics focused on C-level values to help uncover opportunities for improvement
* SHSMD U Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.