Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD U Recorded Webcast
The Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD) is pleased to present a webcast featuring panelists of the SHSMD Thought Leader Forum held at the 2014 SHSMD annual conference in San Diego. We have reassembled the expert panel who will address topics such as:
- How do hospitals and health systems remain relevant and integral to the new systems of care?
- What are the growth opportunities while competing effectively?
- The new "on-demand" consumer of healthcare: How do we innovate to reach and serve them?
- Frenemies: The new entrants to the market
Following this webcast, you can expect to be able to:
- Convey case examples of healthcare market forces, including new market entrants and new opportunities for collaboration and partnerships
- Understand how a consumer-retail strategy can prepare an organization for increased patient involvement in healthcare purchasing decisions and greater price and quality transparency
- Begin to explore opportunities offered by telemedicine
A summary report of the 2014 event will be made available to attendees after registration. Members can download the report now, click here.
Barry Ronan, President & CEO, Western Maryland Healthcare System
Lynn Miller, EVP of Clinical Operations, Geisinger Health System
Henry DePhillips, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Teladoc
Ryan Gish, Managing Director with Kaufman Hall, will serve as moderator