Implementing a structured approach to Physician Engagement and Wellbeing:
- TMCA went from the 50th percentile to Top 10 nationally in terms of physician engagement and alignment, with double digit increases on the satisfaction survey.
- Physician turnover decreased by 5%, with first year physician turnover cut in half.
- Quality improved, with a significant decline in Hospital Acquired Infection.
- TMCA saw measurable results on decreasing referral leakage, improving referral development, and gaining access for their Physician Relations Manager (PRM) team to meet with key physicians.
- Sherry Borchelt, Assistant Vice President of Strategic Planning, Private Health News
- Dianne McCallister, Chief Medical Officer, Medical Center of Aurora
Members, to view this protected content, log in above.