FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD) of the American Hospital Association has announced the election of Rose Glenn as president of the SHSMD Board of Directors for 2019. Glenn is senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Hackensack Meridian Health in Hackensack, N.J.
Serving as president-elect for 2019 will be Holly Sullivan, director of strategic partnerships, strategic growth and development for Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids, Mich. Glenn succeeds Ben Dillon, SHSMD’s president for 2018, who will remain on the board as immediate past president. Dillon is chief strategy officer for Geonetric, Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The society also announced the election of the following new board members for 2019:
- David Grandy, vice president of national delivery system design and Innovation for Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, Calif.
- Jhaymee Wilson-Tynan, director of strategy for Atrium Health in Charlotte, N.C.
Reelected to the board were:
- William Hennessey, vice president–mission for Mercy Springfield Communities in Springfield, Mo.
- Lisa Schiller, chief communication and marketing officer for UNC Health Care & UNC School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Alan Shoebridge, senior director of national marketing srategy for Kaiser Permanente, Burbank, Calif.
Also returning as SHSMD board members for 2019 are:
- Christine Albert, vice president of marketing for LCMC Health in New Orleans, La.
- Rick Ayers, vice president of public relations and marketing for WellSpan Health in York, Pa.
- Dean Browell, PhD, executive vice president and co-founder of Feedback, LLC in Richmond, Va.
- Ryan Gish, managing director for Kaufman, Hall & Associates, Inc. in Skokie, Ill.
- Lisa Henry, director of corporate marketing and communications for Mary Washington Healthcare in Fredericksburg, Va.
- Corbin Riemer, principal for client strategy for CAIRN Healthcare Consulting in Baltimore, Md.
- Jeff Steblea, senior account executive and data strategist for SilverTech in Manchester, N.H.
- Camille Strickland, vice president of health systems marketing for ReviveHealth in Nashville, Tenn.
- Jennifer Wilkerson, vice president of strategic and business planning, Baltimore Region for MedStar Health in Columbia, Md.
The elections were announced at SHSMD’s annual conference in Seattle.
About the Organization
SHSMD is the largest and most prominent voice for health care strategists in planning, marketing, public relations, communications, business development and physician strategy. SHSMD is committed to leading, connecting, and serving its members to prepare them for the future with greater knowledge and opportunity as their organizations strive to improve the health of their communities. The society provides a broad and constantly updated array of resources, services, experiences and connections. For more information, visit shsmd.org.