DateTue, Nov 07, 2023, 12:00 PM – Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 01:00 PM
Due to popular demand, SHSMD is excited to offer the Strategic Planning in Health Care online course series again! The series received an outstanding overall evaluation rating of 4.87/5 (with 5 being extremely satisfied).
The series will offer two core courses plus self-paced electives that allow you to customize the program based on your areas of interest.
COURSE 1: STRATEGIC PLANNING PROCESS AND CONTENT
- Module 1: Designing an Effective Strategic Planning Process
- Module 2: Elements of a Strategic Plan
- Module 3: Strategic Metrics (Key Performance Indicators)
- Module 4: Understanding Context and Being Future Focused
COURSE 2: SUCCESFUL PLAN EXECUTION
- Module 1: Communicating the Strategic Plan to Different Stakeholders
- Module 2: Developing a Tactical Plan
- Module 3: Integrating & Aligning the Strategic Plan with Financial Planning
*Live webinars will be held starting November 7 until January 16.
10% discount available for groups of 3 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to participate as much as possible during the live webinars, but in the event you cannot attend, all modules are recorded and available 24/7.