SHSMD Education 2020 Online Course
Monday, March 9 - Friday, April 10, 2020
At some point in time almost every marketing department will identify a need for support from outside their organization. And so it begins – the challenge of finding the right partner and building a strong, collaborative and successful relationship. This online SHSMD course will present a staged process that will help participants learn how to:
- Determine your organization’s needs and how various agency models can answer them
- Identify and source potential partners
- Develop, field and assess RFI's and RFP's, and position your search team for success
- Evaluate RFP submissions, manage the finalist evaluation process
- Onboard your new partner and ground your new relationship to foster and promote a successful partnership
The course will offer plug-and-play tools and templates to help organizations tackle all aspects of a search, from assessing your needs to RFP examples, evaluation matrixes, and an onboarding checklist.
Module 1: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 / Noon-1pm CT
Module 2: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 / Noon-1pm CT
Module 3: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 / Noon-1pm CT
Module 4: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 / Noon-1pm CT
Module 5: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 / Noon-1pm CT (tentative)
All webinars are recorded and available 24/7 in case you cannot attend the live session.
We would appreciate your input via a very short online survey to provide some insight for the course.*
Complete the survey that pertains to you and your experience:
- For HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS who have hired or may hire an agency partner CLICK HERE
- For AGENCY PARTNERS who regularly participate in RFP’s and pitches CLICK HERE
*Results will be analyzed and shared with everyone who completes the survey.