Live Webinar: September 29, 2021
Health systems have invested millions of dollars in their EHR platforms over more than a decade, making it their largest capital expenditure. EHRs continue to consume the lion’s share of HIT budgets, but the emphasis has shifted to how to combine EHR data with other high-quality data to advance strategic priorities EHR platforms cannot address alone — such as improving outcomes by engaging patients to actively participate in their own care.
Marketers are experts in consumer engagement and patient retention, but demystifying the roadmap to capital C Consumerism for other stakeholders can be challenging. This is new territory for most IT leaders, who heavily weigh purchasing decisions based on how solutions plug into existing technology stacks and extract more value from core solutions.
Join the discussion for insights that will resonate with IT leaders on how intelligent engagement solutions extend the value of the EHR to achieve strategic health system goals.
In this session you’ll get the facts to support these talking points:
• Your EHR doesn’t target consumers likely to need care
• Your EHR provides only a partial view of patients
• Your EHR doesn’t drive patient loyalty
• Your patient portal is just one, gated touchpoint in your digital front door
• Your population health system cannot engage patients in their care
Sponsored by Mercury Healthcare.*
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.