Today's marketers are using advanced technology and strategies to improve consumer acquisition, engagement and retention. But, how do we prove marketing effectiveness while becoming strategic business partners focused on growth goals? The answer lies in five marketing metrics.
Centralized access to executive-ready and marketing-role based dashboards showing leads, payer mix, patient conversions, cost per acquisition, and ROI are essential. Allowing your leadership team real-time access and accurate views of marketing performance in a business relevant context. Ultimately, the marketing metrics that matter transform marketing departments from a cost center to a revenue-generating, patient growth machine.
Tune in to learn how to:
- Measure and interpret key marketing metrics that change conversations with hospital leaders
- Track campaign and marketing performance to optimize and pivot in real-time
- Build a simple yet powerful centralized marketing performance hub
- Arm marketing team members with best next action insights that identify opportunities to drive improved operations throughout the system
- Connect marketing and the contact center to improve lead-to-patient conversions and realize additional ROI
* SHSMD U Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.