Hear how leaders in the health care strategy have leveraged critical skills to advance their careers. Learn important considerations for pursuing an advanced degree in health care management, and the essential groundwork for competency-driven advancement. Understand several relevant competency models, those that focus on strategists’ skills, those that are critical to exceptional leadership.
- Andrew Garman, Chief Executive Officer, National Center for Healthcare Leadership
- Jeff Kraut, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Analytics, Northwell Health
- Joan Kurtenbach, Vice President of Strategic Planning, Marketing, and Communications, Rush University Medical Center
- Anthony Stanowski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education
- Diane Weber, Executive Director, SHSMD
Members, to view this protected content, log in above.