Dive into a dialogue on resiliency in crisis and ways Rush University System for Health has both prepared and adapted to operate strongly through the COVID-19 crisis. Listen to hear:
- How Rush was “built for this” and the post 9-11 design took into account potential pandemics.
- Discussion of key characteristics of leadership exemplified at Rush, specifically being “Integrated” and “Adaptive”.
- Other leadership values and characteristics embraced at Rush relevant to managing COVID-19 such as:
- Authenticity - shift in communications styles to reflect urgency of updates and approachability.
- Openness – leading with information and transparency.
- Empathy – leading with sensitivity and compassion especially during times of stress and change.
Featuring: Ryan Nagdeman, AVP, marketing strategy, Rush University System & Julia Brady, president, Envision Brand Advisors LLC
- Excellence leads the way | A playbook for navigating the clinical and operational challenges of a global health crisis
Also available as a podcast. Listen here.