Digital Communications in Health Care: What You Should Know
July 30–October 31, 2018
24/7 Access, Self-Paced
SHSMD has a gold mine of 22 session recordings (slides synched with audio recording) from the 2016 and 2017 SHSMD Connections Annual Conference, all on best practices, innovative ideas, and how to prepare for “what’s next” when it comes to digital communications in health care. We now want to make it available to you, in the most convenient format—on demand, easily accessible, and shareable! This package of recordings has it all…social media, videos, mobile, and virtual reality.
We know how busy your job can be, so this package of recordings (each approximately 60 minutes) is intended to be watched on your own time and we welcome you to share your favorite recordings with your team. This is your opportunity to learn instant take-aways to apply to your organization’s digital communication strategy and start preparing for the future of health care. Starting July 30, all registrants will receive a link to watch these 22 recordings through October 31.
The sessions are not downloadable, but viewable 24/7 and mobile friendly! Check out the full list of titles below.
- Digital Path to Treatment: Google Insights on Harnessing the Power of Video and Mobile
- Lights, Camera, Action: How to Roll Out a Winning Video Content Strategy With No Budget
- Mobile: The Just-In-Time Patient Educator
SOCIAL MEDIA AND ADVERTISING
- Making the Most of Social Media: Managing Crisis and Improving Outreach
- What You Need To Know In Digital Advertising Best Practices and Insights
- Patient Pathways: Using Digital Media to Hyperfocus on the Right Patients in Real Time
- Virtual Visits: Are Consumers Buying Into Healthcare Delivered Through A Mobile Device?
- Telehealth as a Rural Business Development Strategy
- Connected for the Cure: How Susan G. Komen Uses Virtual Reality to Save Real Lives
- Dare To Innovate: How to Retailize, Digitize, and “Consumerize” Healthcare
- Improve Patient Satisfaction with Hospital-Sponsored Online Support Groups
- Thinking Outside of the Healthcare Box; How Emerging Technology Will Impact Patient Experience
- Putting Personalization into Practice
- Using a Patient-Centered Approach for a System-Wide Website Redesign
- Designing Dynamic Digital Communication for a Changing Healthcare Market
- Marcom to Martech: What CMOs Must Do to Succeed in 2017 and Beyond
- Standing Out In the Crowd: Tools and Techniques for Successful Blog-Driven Content Marketing
- Effective Storytelling Through Digital Channels
- Hospitals in the Age of Digital Storytelling
- Using Digital Strategies to Promote Better Choices Resulting In Healthier Communities
- Doctors to DJs: Using Audio to Put Your Physicians Center Stage
- Growing Referrals Using Emerging Technologies