Live webinar: Wednesday, March 2, 2022 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. Central
Download the presentation slides.
We’ve had two years of disruption to the systems on which society is run, and it’s taking its toll. There are challenging times ahead, but we believe there are also great opportunities to design new systems, new ways of being, and new ways of providing care. This year, the dominant theme throughout these trends is the need to respond to changes in all relationships. We should define how we—collectively and individually—consciously stitch together positive relationships to create a new fabric of life that’s good for people, health, business, and the planet.
- What are the five major trends emerging at the intersection of human technology and behavior, and what are the implications for the year ahead for health care organizations?
- Reflect on the rise in self-agency and “me vs we” mentality, and the implications for your organization–how will you attract and retain clinical talent and health consumers in this new context?
- Learn why we expect an urgent need for the coming together of marketing, service and supply chain to protect and support brand reputation for health care organizations.
- Understand why “Metaverse Fever” is spreading around the world, a new convergence of physical and digital worlds and implications for health care from the enterprise to the consumer.
Sponsored by Accenture. *
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.