Webinar date: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 | 12:00-1:00 p.m. Central
View the recorded presentation here.
Explore the strategy, architecture, content, KPIs and results of a pioneering online community for adult children of patients with dementia. Understand the impact of moderated interactions on service delivery, patient and caregiver relationships, practice growth and brand awareness or advocacy generated by a vibrant Facebook Group. Unpack the cadence, the comments and the content driving community dynamics and how they bond community members to the Mount Sinai Health System.
Learn how Mount Sinai achieve the following goals by creating, managing and integrating an online condition-based community:
- Highly integrated healthcare pathway to hospital services
- Connect emotionally with patients, caregivers
- Change relationship from occasional to ongoing
- Position Mount Sinai as people who care
- Increase revenue from hospital services
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.