COVID-19 has put our nation on high alert as we all work together to do our part in fighting this pandemic. We see evidence around us each day of people helping others. In this webinar, health care provider panelists shared how their organizations have adapted their patient access procedures to ensure a safe environment for delivering care. They addressed how they’re navigating patients to alternative care settings, like telehealth, and how they're providing their communities vital, timely information about receiving care.
Sponsored by DocASAP.*
- Social Distancing Floor Stickers
- Social Distancing Flyer
- 'Thinking About You' Postcard
- Voice Message Script Template
- Presentation Slides
- Connect with your peers on MySHSMD Online Community
* SHSMD Sponsored Webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.