Members and Nonmembers:
View the SHSMD U Recorded Webcast
Healthcare marketing departments are under siege and need to be transformed. Traditional marketing tactics can no longer compete with dynamic digital marketing that serves customers and patients the right message, at the right time, and on the right channels. With this shift to a digital marketing mindset comes a change in the skills and resources that compose a highly-functioning marketing team. This team is built on the “think, feel, do” principle – stacked with data analysts, demand generators, and strategic content creators. How do you acquire the skills needed to excel in this new marketing department?
Join us on June 20 at 2pm Central to learn how to:
- Gain the knowledge necessary to excel in your role as a marketing leader
- Restructure your marketing department by identifying individuals’ strengths and weaknesses and assigning them to applicable tasks
- Leverage the “think, feel, do” strategy to place the right individuals in the best-suited roles
- Optimize your marketing efforts to prove the value of your programs
Gary Druckenmiller, Marketing Practice Leader, Evariant
* Sponsored webcasts are educational offerings brought to you directly by and with support from paid sponsors. The content is educational in nature relevant to the SHSMD membership, and has been selected by the sponsor. The opinions expressed are those of the presenter and do not necessarily state or reflect the views of SHSMD or the AHA.