Futurescan 2021–2026 explores key forces that are transforming the future of health care. The annual publication features the expertise and perspectives of thought leaders in the field on the following important topics:
- Consolidation: A Network Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
With Robert C. Garrett, CEO, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Social Determinants: Why Social Health Is as Important as Physical and Mental Health
With Bechara Choucair, M.D., Senior Vice President and Chief Health Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Societal Violence: Health Care Organizations’ Role in Combating Societal Violence
With Michael Levas, M.D., Assistant Medical Director, Project Ujima, Children’s Wisconsin Health System
- Consumerism: Navigating the New Age of Consumerism After COVID-19
With Jane Sarasohn-Kahn, health economist, author
- Finance: Value-Driven Outcomes: Where Quality Meets Cost Efficiency
With Robert C. Pendleton, M.D., Chief Medical Quality Officer, University of Utah Health
- Culture Change: Creating a Culture of Disruption, Change and Innovation
With Nancy M. Schlichting, former President, CEO, Henry Ford Health System
- Technology: Artificial Intelligence: Tools for Transforming Care
With Michael Howell, M.D., Chief Clinical Strategist, Google Health
- Investment: The Role of Private Equity in Health Care Innovation
With Joseph R. Swedish, Cofounder, Partner, Concord Health Partners and former Chairman, President, CEO, Anthem Inc.
The publication provides strategic actions you can take to position your organization for future success.
Check out past Futurescan editions and related resources!