In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, The Society for Health Care Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD) has transitioned SHSMD Connections 2020, originally scheduled for September 13-16 in Chicago, to two new virtual events!
Navigating a New Reality. Health care leaders in strategy and innovation will come together to share lessons learned and plans for the future as the field moves from response through recovery and on to rebuilding in the wake of COVID-19.
SHSMD Connections Bytes: Bringing You Together to Encourage Skill-building
Why register for Connections Bytes?
This virtual event will focus on skill-building through a series of online workshops, seminars and safe social networking to help you shape the rapidly evolving health care landscape and promote health in your communities and organizations.
Plus! Registration includes on demand access to Navigating a New Reality Virtual Conference and #MayoSHSMD Advanced Social Media and Digital Marketing in Health Care Virtual Conference
Who should attend Connections Bytes?
This event is open to health care strategists in the field of:
- Digital Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Communications and Public Relations
- Business Development
Bytes benefits include:
- Innovators, storytellers and other health care strategists will share their expertise through live and prerecorded presentations
- Opportunities to engage and ask questions through live chats and topic specific discussion forums
- Downloadable resources through the content library
- Recordings of highly-rated sessions from previous SHSMD Connections Conferences
- Partner solutions through the virtual vendor forum
- Special On Demand access to other highly-valued 2020 sessions
PLUS! Registration includes access to the virtual all attendee networking event on October 27
Agenda to be posted soon! Topics will Include:
- Digital marketing trends such as AI and online scheduling
- Planning for the future-strategy versus execution (and adapting quickly)
- The modern consumer and market segmentation
- The new patient experience and personalizing a system
- Crisis communications strategies
- Doing more with less-less people, less budget
Bytes Schedule (all in Central Time)
Updates coming soon!
Monday, October 26: Preconference workshops
10-11:45: AM workshop
12:30-1:45 PM workshop
Day 1: Tuesday, October 27
10:00am-10:40am: Keynote Kick off
11:00-11:45: Breakout #1
12-12:45 All attendee virtual networking event!
1:00-1:45: Breakout #2
2:00-2:45: Breakout #3
Day 2: Wednesday, October 28
11-11:45 Breakout #1
12-12:40 Partner Solutions
1:00-1:45 Breakout #2
2:00-2:45 Breakout #3
All breakout sessions will be recorded and made available for future viewing or for those that cannot attend the live presentations.
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON